♥ FALL CAMP 2018 IS OPEN FOR REGISTRATION! ♥
Summer camp + soul work = magic.
Imagine yourself on the shore of a river looking up at the sky as dusk fades away to reveal the stars. You’re tired…but a good kind of tired, where you have expended energy refreshing your soul with laughter, physical movement, new friends and a deeper understanding of your own personal magic. Welcome to Camp Souldust.
::::::: Making space for joy :::::::
Camp Souldust is where the simplicity of the summer camp meets a world of soulful exploration. You’ll become part of a tribe of vibrant, glorious, curious souls united in an analog, magic-infused experience complete with cabins, camp counselors and s’mores. We’ll make space to help you unearth your soul’s calling right under the forest canopy.
::::::: A world apart, close to home :::::::
This Camp Souldust is held at a comfortable, authentic, and rustic summer camp tucked into the woods outside of Portland. Our 4 day, 3 night camp will combine the abandoned joy of traditional summer camp goodness with exploration of subjects like chakras, spiritual yoga, breathwork, animal totems and so much more.
::::::: Your registration for Camp Souldust includes :::::::
* Shared cabin accommodations* for three nights
* 9 delicious meals + snacks every day
* Daily yoga or movement practice
* Your choice of 70+ workshops on subjects both playful and soulful (across 7 workshop time slots)
* Daily evening campfire gatherings with the entire Camp posse
* Full run of camp amenities — we have it to ourselves!
* Access to optional private sessions
* A camp care package, with goodies both practical and magical
* A priceless opportunity for connection and relaxation with Mama Earth, other beautiful humans and, most importantly, yourself.
The 2017 camp was AH-mazing, April 2018 is nearly sold out and we expect this one to go fast too!.. Pricing is in tiers ~ sign up early to claim one of the 50 or so spots at $675. AND there's payment plans available to make it super easy on the budget!