The UUMN Conference Planning Committee is thrilled to invite you to be part of the 2018 Annual Conference in Portland Oregon! We are excited about what will be offered:
* plenary session, workshop and song leading master class by vocal activist Melanie DeMore melaniedemore.com/
* a robust workshop schedule tailored to meet needs expressed by members uumnconference.org/workshops
* music reading sessions for small choirs and contemporary bands in addition to SATB ensembles
* an informal Coffeehouse for sharing the diverse talents of our members
* the results of the 2018 Vincent B. Siliman congregational song competition
* opportunities to jam with friends old and new
* networking with UU musicians from around continent to share ideas, challenges and creative solutions to the most pressing issues facing church musicians.
* a downtown Portland Pub Crawl
This conference is not to be missed! We look forward to sharing this inspiring, community building and educational event with you in August!